POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : image based normal maps? : Re: image based normal maps? Server Time
27 Apr 2024 16:41:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: image based normal maps?
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 21 Jan 2019 02:47:37
Message: <5c457919$1@news.povray.org>

http://news.povray.org/povray.advanced-users/thread/%3Cweb.577e597b5ff2a8e65e7df57c0%40news.povray.org%3E/?mtop=409379

> (See post by Mssr Grimbert at bottom of pg 1)

Ah, yes. Like with the oren-nayar feature, I had that little bell
ringing feebly at the back of my mind, but was unable to localise it,
deeming it an early start of senility... :-)

note: I am not going to re-read that loooooooong thread...

--
Thomas